The Division possesses a multi-format collection with a wide variety of print and non-print material. To search our collection, consult the library's online catalogue. However, some of our material is only accessible via in-house finding aids.
The following is not intended to be an exhaustive list but indicates the diversity of items which the Division houses:
Caribbean Studies: unpublished undergraduate (BA) Final Year Projects based on original research. Topics are wide ranging and relate specifically to the Caribbean. The Projects contain valuable local and regional research.
- Ephemera/ Vertical file (Search the catalogue using the term "vertical file")
- First day covers (Search the catalogue using the term "first day covers")
- Microform (An in-house guide is available)
- Monographs (Search the catalogue)
- Oral History Interviews
- Photographs (An in-house guide is available)
- Posters and Prints
- Serials (Search the catalogue)
- Sound and video recordings (Search the catalogue)
- Theses. Full text is available online. View this video for access instructions.